Discover the presentation many principals, staff and students have called "the best presentation we've ever had at our school!" In this interactive assembly presentation Brent and Sarah use their unique story and performance experience to engage and empower students by sharing their "Secrets of Magic" and how they overcame being bullied. This character building assembly will effectively:
- Demonstrate the power and importance of healthy self confidence and overcoming self doubt
- Offer advice on how to develop a positive self image
- Share personal stories that illustrate how to overcome bullying and stay positive in the face of negativity
- Highlight different types of bullying: physical, verbal, social & electronic
- Help students create an inclusive school environment
- Offer take-aways that will allow the learning to continue in the classroom
It's no secret that children love magic which is why Brent and Sarah are able to use it as a compelling tool to hold the student's attention and effectively convey their message. Magic allows students to use their imagination to see beyond their current boundaries and realize where a strong belief in themselves may take them. Together Brent & Sarah have performed for Disney Cruise Line, the Ontario Science Centre & YTV.
- Included with the presentation are the following resources that help teachers and students discuss bullying prevention year round.
- Each classroom will recieve an IncrediBrent and Super Sarah learning poster with quotes from the show and their 4 key secrets outlined in the presentation
- Each student will be given an autographed postcard with the 4 secrets and a fill in the blanks activity
- Each teacher will be given a correspoding document with discussion questions that will allow them to continue the conversation in the classroom
The Anti-Bullying Magic Show is a 60 minute assembly program. At most schools Brent and Sarah perform a K-3 show and a 4-8 show, but it all depends on the size and grade range of your school. The presentation is also eligble for PRO Grant funding when offered as an evening show for both parents and children. Suitable for progrant.