"Ontario's Most Exciting Assembly" has been hired by over 3000 schools nationwide energizing their students to make All-Star Choices!
* BEING INCLUSIVE and RESPECTFUL
* ELIMINATING ALL FORMS of BULLYING
* TRYING YOUR BEST/NEVER GIVING UP!
NBA All-Star Entertainer and published author Q-MACK brings the energy of a real NBA arena right into your gym with his dazzling array of basketball tricks and crazy balancing acts. He's joined by Canada's Best Beatboxer SCOTT JACKSON, who's vocal wizardry and endless sound effects are always a smash hit with the crowd and the perfect compliment to Q-MACK's physical tricks.
This exciting performance runs for 60 minutes and is perfectly suited for ALL elementary age levels, from Kindergarten to Grade 8, at the same time. Maximizing your investment as no classes are excluded from the big show.
The performers come fully equipped with their own sound system, microphones, props, only require 20 min to set up, and don't need more than 20% of the floor space in your gym to operate (the kids sit on the other 80%).
The "BE AN ALL-STAR" Assembly is a true AUDIO-VISUAL EXPERIENCE that your staff and students will never forget!
$995/or $749 when you refer another school
THE LEARN FROM A PRO WORKSHOPS
Students get to learn NBA Entertainer Q-MACK's coolest tricks and break a sweat in these smaller, hands on workshops. Focus topics include TEAMWORK and PERSEVERANCE and is perfectly suited fun for K-Gr.8. Each grade gets their own 35 minute experience in the gym and Half/Full Day options are available. $495/$795